Week One: CARs and the Lower Legs
- In week one the focus is on getting memorizing the CARs routine and practicing PAILs & RAILs for the lower leg.
- Complete the CARs routine once or more a day and the lower leg section at least twice.
- Follow this link to get to the additional CARs videos for home training: CARs Breakdowns
- Feel free to email me with any questions you have.
- For week two the focus is on improving CARs, doing the routine daily and learning PAILs/RAILs for the hips in 90/90
- Do CARs daily and practice the class below twice this week
Week Three: Hips and Spine
This week is all about refining your work in the 90/90, isolating hip strengthening and understanding spinal flexion and extension.
Week Four: Hips & Shoulders
Reference for PAILs/RAILs for the shoulder capsule and working into your hips.