Personal and Non-Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide: When using our Websites, receiving services at our Locations, or making a purchase at one of our Locations, you may choose to or we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Mailing/physical address
- Telephone number
- Credit card number
- User name
- Date of birth
In connection with our intake form, scheduling system, and Websites, you might provide other voluntary personal information including, but not limited to:
- Your medications, allergies etc.
- Other service preferences
We collect Personal Information from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or when you otherwise provide information directly to us, including when you register with us, schedule an appointment with us, receive a service, purchase products, review products, participate in our interactive features or otherwise interact with us on our Websites or in our office.
Non-Personal Information: In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses (which identify your device), pages viewed, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and other technologies, and other data (“Non-Personal Information”). Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may collect, use, and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. Non-Personal Information will be retained only for so long as to fulfill a legitimate business need.
Aggregate Information: We may aggregate Personal Information so that the aggregated information does not personally identify you or anyone else, such as by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our customers who live in a particular area (“Aggregate Information”). In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual.
You may choose not to provide some of your Personal Information to us, but this may prevent us from providing our services or products to you, or limit our ability to provide you with the level of service that you would otherwise expect from us. For example, we cannot confirm a scheduled reservation without consent to contact you via email, text message, or phone.
From time to time, we may use or augment the personal information we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, and other third parties. For example, we may use such third party information to confirm or verify information or to better understand your interests by associating demographic information with the information you have provided.
Use of information
To provide the level of service we believe you expect from us, we may use your Personal Information in the following ways.
Transactional Purposes: We use your Personal Information to:
- Schedule, confirm, and provide services. Communicate with you about our products or services.
- Process payment for goods or services.
- Process and fulfill any orders that you have placed.
- Personalize your service experience and shopping experience with us by noting your individual needs.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your Personal Information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
- Send you our email newsletter.
- Send direct mail communication.
- Personalize your service experience and shopping experience with us by presenting services, products, or promotions tailored to you
- Run contests promotions, and giveaways
- Enroll you in our loyalty program or communicate with you about our loyalty program
- Allow you to use, communicate, and interact with others on our Websites, including our chat system.
Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your Personal Information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain our services
- Provide and maintain functionality on our website, including our chat system or review features
- Handle your customer service requests
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Locations, websites and apps.
Review and Content Creation Purposes: We use your Personal Information, commercial information, to display content that you have created and allowed us with express permission to display on our website and services and on social media and other advertising.
Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your Personal Information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers: We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, scheduling software, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc.We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services.
Our Affiliates: We may share personal information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Nadi Yogi, LLC.
Law Enforcement and Courts: In certain instances, we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to The MAHA Project/ Nadi Yogi, LLC or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to your web browser and store on your computer. It is our policy not to save sensitive data, such as passwords or credit card information in cookies.
Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our Websites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the Websites and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt-out of having your information used by Google Analytics.
Advertising and Online Tracking
We may use third-party servicing technology and service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our Sites. They may collect information about your visits to our Websites, and your interaction with our products and Services. They may also use information about your visits to send you targeted advertisements for goods and services. This information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, or similar technology which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. We may also share Website usage information about visitors to our Websites with selected third parties for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on our websites and other websites. To do this, we use web beacons and cookies provided by our third-party ad server on our Site. In connection therewith, such third parties may have access to and use information about your online usage activity. The use of advertising cookies and web beacons sent by such third-party Web servers is standard for commercial activity in the Internet industry.
Visiting Third-Party Websites
In an effort to provide our customers with new ways of sharing content, we may enable some of our online content to be shared on social websites through hosted sharing links and icons. Users who share content and links through their social media profiles should be aware that all activities of this nature are public.
If you choose to participate in posting or sharing activities, you are electing to share and display such public activities via our Websites. Due to the public nature of your posting or sharing your posts may be included in RSS feeds, APIs and made available to other websites via other formats. As a result, your public activities may appear on third-party websites, blogs or feeds. We are not responsible for any personal information you choose to make public via your shared posts.
Opting Out Of Marketing And Updating Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. You can opt-out of our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes and customer satisfaction surveys, and/or withdraw your prior consent for same, by the methods provided below. Upon requesting an opt out, your consent will be withdrawn; however, please note that it often takes some time to process these requests. Therefore, it is possible that you may receive promotions scheduled prior to our receipt of your withdrawal of consent. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us, please let us know by following the steps below:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive.
If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us, please contact us the same way. If you like, you may use one of the following statements in your message to us:
- I prefer not to receive email advertisements, such as updates regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.
- I prefer not to receive direct mail advertisements, such as periodic mailings regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.
You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates.
Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to 7 business days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request to be processed.
We may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communication choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your Personal Information, many of our services will not work the same. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. In order to process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
- Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
- Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses, saved recipes and any other saved preferences in your online account will no longer be available.
- Loyalty Program: You will lose your loyalty account and any points earned as part of your participation in our rewards program. You will not be able to accrue loyalty points moving forward. Any existing reward certificates will be honored. You will also no longer be eligible for loyalty specific benefits such as exclusive events and early access offers.
- Recalls: We will no longer be able to contact you via email, regular mail, or phone about product recalls related to products you purchased, unless you provided your information to us by returning a product registration card attached to a durable infant product.
- Marketing Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing communications, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
- Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
To submit a request to know more about your personal information collected or a request to delete, please email email@example.com. In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide proof of identity satisfactory to us before we will divulge information.
We reserve the right to deny your request if we cannot verify your identity. Where we deny your request in whole or in part, we will endeavor to inform you of the denial, provide an explanation of our actions, and the reasons for the denial.
We will not restrict or deny you access to our Services because of choices and requests you make in connection with your Personal Information. Please note, certain choices may affect our ability to deliver the Services.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any Personal Information to us.